大学网站有你想看的世界大学网址网。
当前位置:大学网站 » 站长资讯 » 学习英语 » 寓言故事 » 资讯详细 订阅RssFeed

选择热点

[双语]中国寓言故事:自相矛盾

发布时间:2025-01-06

来源:大学网站

寓言故事是很多老师都推荐的课外读物,在读英语寓言故事的时候不仅能够提升自己的英语成绩,还能让自己充实中外见闻,不愧是英语学习的绝佳推荐。

下面是小编整理的关于中国寓言故事:自相矛盾的资料,希望这篇寓言故事你会喜欢!

In ancient times, there was a man who sold spears as well as shields.

古时候,有一个人,他既卖矛又卖盾。

One day, he hawked his wares at the market and was very pleased with himself.

一天,他在集市上叫卖,非常得意。

He held up a shield and said: "My shield is very strong.

他举起他的盾说:“我的盾非常坚固。

No matter how sharp a spear is, it cannot pierce my shield.

"无论怎样好的矛,都戳不穿它!

”After that, he held up his spear and bragged: "My spear is very sharp.

说完,他又举起他的矛夸口说:“我的矛非常锋利。

No matter how strong a shield is, my spear can pierce it.

无论怎样坚固的盾都能戳进去!

”When the people standing by heard this, they laughed up their sleeves.

站在旁边的人听了,都暗暗地发笑。

One of them asked him: "According to what you said, your spear is the sharpest.

有人问他:“照你这样说,你的矛是最锋利的。

No matter how strong a shield is, your spear can pierce it.

无论怎样硬的盾都戳得进去。

Your shield is also the strongest.

你的盾又是最坚固的。

No matter how sharp a spear is, it cannot pierce your shield.

无论怎样锋利的矛,也别想戳进去。

Now, if I poke your shield with your spear, what will be the result?

"那么,现在我用你的矛来戳你的盾,看看结果会怎样呢?

”The man was so embarrassed that he could not utter a single word.

那个人窘得连一句话也答不上来。

【[双语]中国寓言故事:自相矛盾查看网站:[db:时间]】

0条评论

网友评论

温馨提示:您的评论需要经过审核才能显示,请文明发言!