大学网站有你想看的世界大学网址网。
当前位置:大学网站 » 站长资讯 » 学习英语 » 寓言故事 » 资讯详细 订阅RssFeed

选择热点

[双语]中国寓言故事:仕数不遇

发布时间:2025-01-06

来源:大学网站

寓言故事是很多老师都推荐的课外读物,在读英语寓言故事的时候不仅能够提升自己的英语成绩,还能让自己充实中外见闻,不愧是英语学习的绝佳推荐。

下面是小编整理的关于中国寓言故事:仕数不遇的资料,希望这篇寓言故事你会喜欢!

There was a scholar in the Zhou Dynasty who had tried several times in his life to seek for an official post, but failed again and again till his temples turned white.

周朝有个读书人,一生中几次谋求做官,可是直到两鬓斑白仍然没有做成。

One day, as he was walking on the road, he looked back upon the past and shed tears of sorrow.

一天,他走在路上,回首往事,伤心地掉下了眼泪。

Someone asked him: "Why are you weeping?

"有人问道: “您为什么哭泣呢?

”He replied: "Several times I have failed to win recognition.

他回答说: “我几次都得不到赏识。

Now I am old and no longer have any opportunity.

That is why I am weeping.

"现在年纪大了,再也没有机会了,因此哭泣。

”The man asked again: "Then how is it that you have never won recognition?

"那人又问: “那您怎么一次都得不到赏识呢?

”He replied: "When I was young, I studied the classics hard and had all the literary qualifications.

他回答说:“我少年时苦读经书,文才兼备。

When I sought for an official post, unexpectedly the king liked to appoint old men.

去求官,不料君王喜欢任用老年人。

After the king died, his successor liked to appoint warriors.

君王死后,继位的君王又喜欢任用武士。

I made a determined effort to learn martial arts, but when I had learned the military skills, the king who liked martial arts passed away.

我发愤改学武艺,谁知武功刚学成,好武的君王又死去了。

Now the new king likes to appoint young men, but I am already old.

现在新立的君王却喜欢任用年轻人,而我已经老了。

Thus I have never won recognition in my whole life and have never held an official post.

"就这样,我终生不曾得到一次赏识,也没有做过一次官。

”【[双语]中国寓言故事:仕数不遇查看网站:[db:时间]】

0条评论

网友评论

温馨提示:您的评论需要经过审核才能显示,请文明发言!