大学网站有你想看的世界大学网址网。
当前位置:大学网站 » 站长资讯 » 学习英语 » 诗歌散文 » 资讯详细 订阅RssFeed

选择热点

双语赏析新月集 第14期: 云与波 Clouds and waves

发布时间:2025-01-06

来源:大学网站

MOTHER, the folk who live up in the clouds call out to me--妈妈,住在云端的人对我唤道——我们从醒的时候游戏到白日终止。

"We play from the time we wake till the day ends.

我们与黄金色的曙光游戏,我们与银白色的月亮游戏。

”We play with the golden dawn, we play with the silver moon.

我问道:但是,我怎么能够上你那里去呢?

”I ask, "But, how am I to get up to you?

" They answer, "Come to the edge of the earth, lift up your hands to the sky, and you will be taken up into the clouds.

"他们答道:你到地球的边上来,举手向天,就可以被接到云端里来了。

”"My mother is waiting for me at home," I say.

"How can I leave her and come?

"我妈妈在家里等我呢,”我说,我怎么能离开她而来呢?

”Then they smile and float away.

于是他们微笑着浮游而去。

But I know a nicer game than that, mother.

但是我知道一件比这个更好的游戏,妈妈。

I shall be the cloud and you the moon.

我做云,你做月亮。

I shall cover you with both my hands, and our house-top will be the blue sky.

我用两只手遮盖你,我们的屋顶就是青碧的天空。

The folk who live in the waves call out to me--住在波浪上的人对我唤道—— 我们从早晨唱歌到晚上;我们前进又前进地旅行,也不知我们所经过的是什么地方。

”"We sing from morning till night; on and on we travel and know not where we pass.

"我问道:但是,我怎么能加入你们队伍里去呢?

”I ask, "But, how am I to join you?

" They tell me, "Come to the edge of the shore and stand with your eyes tight shut, and you will be carried out upon the waves.

"他们告诉我说:来到岸旁,站在那里,紧闭你的两眼,你就被带到波浪上来了。

”I say, "My mother always wants me at home in the evening--how can I leave her and go?

"我说:傍晚的时候,我妈妈常要我在家里——我怎么能离开她而去呢!

”Then they smile, dance and pass by.

于是他们微笑着,跳舞着奔流过去。

But I know a better game than that.

但是我知道一件比这个更好的游戏。

I will be the waves and you will be a strange shore.

我是波浪,你是陌生的岸。

I shall roll on and on and on, and break upon your lap with laughter.

我奔流而进,进,进,笑哈哈地撞碎在你的膝上。

And no one in the world will know where we both are.

世界上就没有一个人会知道我们俩在什么地方。

【双语赏析新月集 第14期: 云与波 Clouds and waves查看网站:[db:时间]】

0条评论

网友评论

温馨提示:您的评论需要经过审核才能显示,请文明发言!