大学网站有你想看的世界大学网址网。
当前位置:大学网站 » 站长资讯 » 学习英语 » 诗歌散文 » 资讯详细 订阅RssFeed

选择热点

双语 ● 每个女人都美丽 Every Woman Is Beautiful

发布时间:2025-01-06

来源:大学网站

■ 每个女人都美丽 Every Woman Is Beautiful◎ AnonymousA little boy asked his mother, “Why are you crying?

”一个男孩问他的妈妈:“你为什么要哭呢?

”“Because I’m a woman,” she told him.

妈妈说:“因为我是女人啊。

”“I don’t understand,” he said.

男孩说:“我不懂。

”His mum just hugged him and said, “And you never will.

”他妈妈抱起他说:“你永远不会懂的。

”Later the little boy asked his father, “Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?

”后来,小男孩就问他爸爸:“妈妈为什么无缘无故地哭呢?

”“All women cry for no reason,” was all his dad could say.

他爸爸只能说:“所有的女人都会这样。

”The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.

小男孩长成了一个男人,但他仍旧不懂女人为什么哭泣。

Finally he put in a call to God; and when God got on the phone, he asked, “God, why do women cry so easily?

”最后,他打电话给上帝;在上帝拿起电话时,他问道:“上帝,女人为什么那么容易哭泣?

”God said, “When I made the woman, she had to be special.

I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world; yet, gentle enough to give comfort.

”上帝回答说:“当我创造女人时,就让她很特别。

我使她的肩膀坚强得能挑起整个世界;然而,却又柔情似水,能抚慰他人。

”“I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection[9] that many times comes from her children.

”“我让她的内心坚强,能够承受分娩的痛苦,忍受来自孩子的一次次拒绝。

”“I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue[10] without complaining.

”“我赋予她坚韧,使她能在别人放弃的时候继续坚持着,并且无怨无悔地照顾自己的家人渡过疾病与疲劳。

”“I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.

”“我赋予她在任何情况下都会爱孩子的情感,即使她的孩子深深地伤害了她。

”“I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.

”“我赋予她包容她丈夫过错的坚强,并用他的肋骨塑成她来保护他的心。

”“I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly[11] .

”“我赋予她智慧,让她知道一个好丈夫是绝不会伤害他的妻子的,但有时我也会考验她支持丈夫的坚持与决心。

”“And finally, I gave her a tear to shed.

This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed.

”“最后,我让她可以流泪。

只要她愿意,这是她所独有的。

”“You see, the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.

”“你看,女人的美丽不是因为她穿的衣服、她保持的体型或者她梳头的方式。

”“The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.

”“女人的美丽必须要从她的眼睛去看,那是她心灵的窗口,是爱居住的地方。

”Every woman is beautiful.

每个女人都美丽。

超多双语阅读,尽在【双语 ● 每个女人都美丽 Every Woman Is Beautiful查看网站:[db:时间]】

0条评论

网友评论

温馨提示:您的评论需要经过审核才能显示,请文明发言!